- Develop critical and epistemological research on Medical Humanities and Narrative Medicine informed by the humanities and the social sciences;
- Improve the concept and practices of narrative/ity in healthcare;
- Apply new modes of critical and applied work in the Medical Humanities.
- Remapping and exploring frontiers and contiguities between Medical Humanities (MH) and Narrative Medicine (NM);
- Rethinking narrative/ivity within Medical Care;
- Creating an inter institutional and inter/national Doctoral Program.
Relevance for the Field and Society:
- Promote public awareness of MH and NM both in the academy and in healthcare contexts;
- Improve quality of life and the well-being of citizens and society;
- Contribute to redefine healthcare policies.